Rick currently owns a house with his beautiful wife, 2 young boys, and puppy named Roxy on the Oak Bay/Saanich border, which is very close to where he was born and raised.
He currently spends his free time chasing after his young boys, coaching and playing soccer, visiting with family and friends, trying to find time for golf, travelling to warm places, or planning his next adventure.
Rick is a mix of entrepreneur, counsellor, athlete, dad, friend, coach, negotiator, and altruistic helper. He was born to help and serve people, and he helps his clients make good decisions and smart investments.
Don't hesitate to contact Rick at anytime, and please have a look at Rick's testimonials.
A few random facts about Rick:
Get In Touch with Rick
- Skydived from 15,000 feet over the Great Barrier Reef.
- Graduated from the University of Victoria with a Bachelors degree in Psychology with distinction.
- Has a great-great-uncle with a glacier named after him.
- Was quite broke travelling years ago as a young lad and found himself washing windows in a small village in Denmark (see proof via scars on his fingers).
- Since 1928, has had a family tradition spanning over 90+ years connected to Victoria Real Estate (105+ years combined total!).
- Is a little obsessed with Lionel Messi and Argentine soccer
- Demonstrated knowledge of understanding true market value by buying and selling cars for profit at age 16.